Sunday, May 2, 2010

Farewell Party

The night before we left, we got our families together in the Clubhouse at Trellis for a farewell party. Looking back, I feel bad that I wasn't very social. I was really excited about this game, cribbage, that my brother-in-law Mark taught me. We sort of secluded ourselves playing that game for most of the party. Why did I do that? I don't know if I was just burnt out of socializing. Maybe all the noise from the nieces and nephews playing in a small space was overwhelming. Maybe I was sad that I was leaving the next morning. Here are just a few pictures I took before I got so involved in our little card game.
Grace with Ruby and Mary with Matthew.
Me with the cute little babies.
Matt about to devour Cookie Monster! Mark found this cupcake at the grocery store and just had to buy it, thinking the little kids would go crazy over it. Matt found it first and just had to have it!
Dad playing his own crazy high speed version of Patty Cake with the kids. They all took turns on his lap. It was pretty darn funny!

No comments: