Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pedicure


My sweet husband gave me a pedicure. I was due for one and can no longer reach my toenails without feeling REALLY uncomfortable. I'd been telling him when I got to this point, I would have to go get a pedicure. His response was, "how hard can it be to paint toenails?" So, I told him I'd be happy for him to do it. So, he took off my old polish and clipped and filed my toenails. Then he put on a clear base coat, two coats of red polish and a top coat. He was so careful and particular about it all. He did an excellent job and will be doing the next one before the baby comes :) Thanks babe!

5 comments:

Brian & Chelsey said...

WOW!!! I am so impressed!! Go matt!! they look awesome!! and yay for coupons! mayb i need to start doing that to.....and fyi we need more prego pics!!!

Marian said...

Matt - you are awesome!!! I don't think I could get Dad to do that for anything! They look really good too! Maybe you have another career choice!!!

Josh said...

I'm speechless.

Heather said...

Beautiful!!! I'm so impressed. That's true love when a guy will paint your toenails. And it's SO nice to look down at your toenails when you have that baby and think that at least one part of you looks really cute.

Rumsey's said...

AWWWWW