Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Trip Out West

Matthew and I spent a few weeks visiting with family and friends in Idaho and Utah. Here are a few pictures documenting out trip. I am getting super lazy at taking pictures :)

We went four wheeling with the Casos family. Matthew was a good sport hanging out back at base.
Capri and Matthew
Matthew just loves Jericho. He thinks he is pretty big stuff sharing the bathtub with J-boy!
In Utah now: Matthew hanging out with his cousin Ruby who is 4 months younger than him.
Big smiles!
Matthew hanging out with his cousins, the Proulx boys.
Heather's girls: Katie, Brooklyn, and Presley after making delicious chocolate dipped strawberries.
Yes, they were really good!
Had to get a picture with Grandma Shipley!
I was so excited that my trip coincided with my friend, Kristin's wedding. These are girls I worked with at Ann Taylor. Miss them so much!
With the gorgeous bride!
Celebrating Aunt Melissa's birthday at the clubhouse.
Melissa and Sam getting ready to blow out the candles. She's a beauty!
Dishing out the cake.

No comments: