Friday, June 5, 2009

New York City

A few days after getting home from Costa Rica, Matt had a hearing in New York City. We took an Amtrak train from Lancaster to Penn Station. Matt treated me to see Marry Poppins on broadway. We had 8th row tickets, center stage. This is my favorite scene - "Step in Time."



The week we arrived, the city started an experiment to create a pedestrian zone by closing down Broadway street between 47th and 42nd. It was quite interesting - lawn chairs all over the road.



Matt standing in front of Times Square

7 comments:

Matt said...

Good gracious I'm handsome. What a smoldering look!

Brian & Chelsey said...

What fun trips and costa rica is beautiful! I love New York! Saw Phantom and Les Mis there years a ago and loved it! Yeah for pregnant ladies i love that! I have been finding more and more of those signs here in UT and i use them whenever i can! :) Gotta love it! So when do you find out what you are having? I cant wait to know!!!!! Miss and love you!!!!

Jackie said...

How nice of you to take Robyn away for a trip after dragging her away from all those she loves and is close to. So sweet.

Kristin said...

I can tell Jackie and I are kindred spirits.

Heather said...

Can't wait til your many trips bring you back home to Utah. You'll have to tell us the dates you'll be out so we can be totally available. I'm glad you have been having so much fun travelling. I know you love it. I had no idea Mary Poppins was on Broadway. You'll have to tell me all about it. Love you!

lisa said...

I don't know what to say. Broadway? New York City? Times Square? ARGH!!! I wish I could have snuck in with you! Someday I will make it out there.....

Rumsey's said...

Crazy - our friend Clark Johnsen was Bert in Marry Poppins.

I can't even comprehend how much traveling you all have been doing. SO FUN! I wanted to see more pics from Costa RRRRRica though.