Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mandy and Lance's Wedding

I am playing catch up on the blog! Sorry to all of you that had to put up with Matt's humor for so long. One of my best gf's, Mandy, got married on March 15th to Lance Larsen. Alisa and I threw a bridal shower for her the week prior and so, I thought I'd share some pics from the events. They should be getting back from their honeymoon in Hawaii any day now, although they will live in Richfield forever b/c Lance's family owns Ace Hardware there. Mandy grew up in Richfield, so her family is thrilled that she is settling there. I am sad - it's not often I go to Richfield for a good time, but I just might have to now! It was voted the 11th best place to live in the USA for hunters & Anglers by Outdoor Life magazine! They almost had me convinced to up and move.

No comments: