Saturday, June 5, 2010

Rock Park

We made a last minute decision to head to Rock Park in Maryland for another hike. This time we took the White Trail loop. It was set to be 2 hours, but we did it in an hour and a half.

I quickly got Matthew ready for the outing. We had to leave to take Grace to the airport. She is headed out to Utah to go with the Proulxs to California for vacation.
First stop: the King and Queen Seat. Mary and Mark brought Trixie along and she loved it!
The Steens. I carried Matthew the entire hike. I am proud to say that I even nursed him WHILE hiking. Now that is what I call multitasking. I love my Ergo!
Mark and Trixie checking out the view.
Matthew, Mary and me. He was such a good boy. He just loves being outside.

2 comments:

Rumsey's said...

tough mamacita! Matthew is soooo handsome. What a gorgeous little family ;)

Jackie said...

Seeing Mark with the headband makes me want to jazzer size.